Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thanks and Praise Be to Our Almighty Father!

Sorry I have not been on here sooner, I had my surgery last Friday, February 12th. Throughout this entire experience I have felt God embracing me, holding my hand, walking me down this path of faith. God has given my surgeon remarkable skill and wisdom so that he was able remove virtually 100% of my tumor. More importantly this whole experience has not been and affliction but a great gift to offer Christian witness unlike any opportunity I have been given my entire life. Please take a minute to read II Corinthians 5:17. When all of you face afflictions in your life, treat them as an opportunity to turn a new page and may the challenges you face open up new doors to clearly see the road the LORD as set before. Turn it into a good road. A road of service that the LORD has given you.

I feel very blessed to have gone through this faith building experience. Hope to write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment