Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hi All I got to go to Virginia today. It was probably the closest I have had to a "normal routine" in the last week. For those of you that are not aware , I am not able to drive. I have lost my left peripheril vision and, although I pobably could drive, you would not want to be on the raod with me. I often had to face the traffic on the Washington beltway, but this time I had a driver, my wife Nancy (The best!). It was nice to see the few I ran into at the office. I am convinced more then ever that the team will do just fine in my absence.

I said at the start I wanted to make this a learning experience. Today is not wasted. I look at everyone differently now. I feel that this experience has so far forced me to see the good in everyone. I often would not look past the surface. I was never the touchy feely kind of guy. Well.... I have now come out of the closet. I will take all hugs openly, not just in the closet! :-)

SO...my lesson for the day - Share your feelings. Do not keep them in side. We are a community and a community means reaching out to each other. It helps.

MY BIBLE VERSE OF THE DAY: MATTHEW 22: 37-39

No comments:

Post a Comment