Saturday, July 10, 2010

This is the blog that I started several months ago I believed that what I left off with was telling everyone that I was heading in for surgery on my brain tumor for those of you that are not aware we had a very successful surgery that removed 100% of the brain tumor the only native repercussion was I did end up with paralysis on my left side hopefully that will work itself out over the next several months but it's up price that I'm dealing with right now again God has this road figured out I wish I could tell you what this road was but I can't say that I have a older discern and yet so I can just tell you the road to recovery has been a very difficult path so far but God does have a plan I have not fallen off that believes and I've tried to retain my faith strong as difficult as it has been I'm trying to pray daily for a strong pray hard and turn to God for his leadership and guidance in healing powers and strength so more later I'm using a program now because again I have lost the use of my left hand on your using this program Dragon naturally speaking and hopefully this will make it easier for me to continue this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment